Regulations of the LaLeLi.eu online warehouse
Valid from 01/10/2022
1. LaLeLi online wholesale store available at www.laleli.eu and www.laleli.pl, is run by:
FASHIONCEPT PATRYCJA MARCINKOWSKA
ul. Skórzewska 35
NIP - 7772285503
REGON - 631209757
+48 578 280 207
LALELI FASHION - WGO
ul. Głogowska 248/362
+48 570 325 432
2. These regulations are addressed to entrepreneurs' clients and define the rules and procedure for concluding a Distance Selling Agreement with the entrepreneur via the LaLeLi.eu online warehouse.
FASHIONCEPT PATRYCJA MARCINKOWSKA
ul. Skórzewska 35
NIP - 7772285503
REGON - 631209757
2. Customer - each entity making purchases through the Wholesale Store.
3. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the legal capacity of which is granted by a separate act, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Wholesale Store.
4. Wholesaler - a collection of websites and IT tools (website) managed by the Seller and allowing customers to conclude Sales Agreements, available in the Internet domain: LaLeLi.eu
5. Sales contract - a sales contract concluded in the Wholesale Store on the terms resulting from the Regulations between the Seller and the Customer;
6. Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of a warehouse), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
7. Regulations - these Regulations of the Wholesale Store.
8. Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account - the customer's account in the Wholesale Store, it contains data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him in the Wholesale Store.
10. Registration form - a form available in the Warehouse, enabling the creation of an Account.
11. Order form - an interactive form available at the Wholesale Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Cart - an element of the Wholesaler's software, in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product - a movable item / service available in the Warehouse which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Internet Wholesale. The Sales Agreement also means - in accordance with the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the wholesaler
1. Seller's address: ul. Skórzewska 35, 62-081 Wysogotowo
2. Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller's telephone numbers: +48731877578, +48578280207, +48534800425.
4. Seller's bank account number:
- Account in PLN - SANTANDER BANK 44 1090 1346 0000 0001 0919 2700
- EURO account - SANTANDER BANK 48 1090 1463 0000 0001 3339 9872
5. Seller's bank account number for foreign transfers:
PL 44 1090 1346 0000 0001 0919 2700, SWIFT (BIC Bank) WBKPPLPP
6. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
7. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm on working days from Monday to Friday. On non-working days and holidays, direct telephone contact is not possible.
To use the Wholesalers, including viewing the Wholesalers' assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
a. end device with access to the Internet and a web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc. We recommend using the latest versions of web browsers.
b. an active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. enabled cookies,
d. FlashPlayer installed.
1. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Wholesale Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing the assortment of Wholesalers requires the creation of an Account and activation as a wholesale customer account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Wholesaler's assortment is possible only after assumption
3. The prices given in the Wholesale are given in Polish zlotys and are GROSS prices.
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Wholesale Store's website when placing the Order, including the moment of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5. In the case of an Agreement covering subscription or provision of services for an indefinite period, the final (final) price is the total price including all payments for the settlement period.
6. When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judging reasonably, to calculate the final (final) price in advance, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs will be given at the Wholesale Store in the Product description.
7. The seller reserves the right to change the prices of products presented on the laleli.pl website and is not responsible for unforeseen errors in the store's software that have, have or will have an impact on an unplanned price change, as well as the seller reserves the right to withdraw from the sales contract and failure to process the order placed during the errors in the software of the laleli.eu warehouse, which had an impact on the lower or higher price change unplanned by the seller.
Setting up and activating an Account at the Wholesale Store
1. To set up an Account at the Wholesale Store, complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: Name, Surname, delivery address, no. Contact telephone number, e-mail address, tax identification number, company name.
2. Opening an Account in the Wholesale Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
5. In order to take full advantage of the LaLeLi.eu warehouse, it is necessary to activate each new wholesale customer account by the administrator and the LaLeLi team responsible for it. For full activation, each customer during registration should provide:
a. full details of his company or the company he represents, ie. NAME AND SURNAME, FULL NAME OF THE COMPANY, NO. PHONE, NIP NUMBER, EMAIL.
6. Failure to provide the data listed in point 5.a. from § 6 or providing false data will prevent full activation of the wholesale customer's account and thus it will not be possible to view wholesale prices and perform the order.
7. We work only with companies related to the trade in clothing and which have the appropriate PKD entered or prove by showing invoice for the purchase of clothing in wholesale quantities from other suppliers.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order:
1.register in the LaLeLi.eu Wholesale (customer activation required);
2. log in;
3. select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button (or equivalent);
4.Fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product delivery is to take place, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice details, if different from the recipient's details,
5.Click the "Order and pay" button / click the "Order and pay" button and (optionally) confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the e-mail,
6.Choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Delivery and payment methods offered
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a. Courier, courier - cash on delivery,
b. Collection in person at ul. Skórzewska 35, 62-081 Wysogotowo, phone numbers +48731877578, +48578280207, +48534800425 open from 8: 00-16: 00 on working days.
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Payment on delivery / cash on delivery
b. Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Wholesale website.
Execution of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If the Customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 1 calendar day from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
b. payment on delivery upon delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon delivery.
c. cash payment on personal pickup, the Customer is obliged to make the payment on delivery within 1 business day from the date of receipt of information about the readiness of the shipment for collection.
4. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
a. In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date.
5. The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer - from the date the payment is credited to the Seller's bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery - from the date of the Sale Agreement,
6. If the Customer selects a personal Product collection, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order.
7. In the case of ordering Products with different terms of readiness for collection, the Customer has the option of collecting the Products in parts (depending on their readiness for collection) or collecting all Products after completing the entire order.
8. The beginning of the period of readiness for the Product to be picked up by the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses cash on delivery - from the day of concluding the Sale Agreement.
9. Product delivery takes place only in Poland.
Complaint and warranty
1. Only damaged goods or goods inconsistent with the order are subject to complaints. Complaints should be submitted before further resale of the Products.
2. We do not accept returns if the goods are in accordance with the order and undamaged. Please consider your purchases carefully. Complaints about the ordered Products may be submitted by e-mail to the address email@example.com, or by registered letter sent to the Seller's address: ul. Skórzewska 35, 62-081 Wysogotowo by phone at the following numbers: +48731877578, +48578280207, +48534800425 from 8: 00-16: 00 on working days. Applications made by phone require confirmation by e-mail or letter.
3. The complaint should contain in particular the following data: customer name, address, order number, transaction date, subject and reason for the complaint, contact details.
4. Complaints submitted by the User will be considered within 14 days of their notification. Failure to make a statement within this period shall be deemed recognition of the claims made by the Customer.
5. The User will be notified of the outcome of the complaint in the same way as the complaint was sent, unless the Customer reserves a different form of contact. The settlement of the complaint will be additionally sent by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
6. Differences between the visualization of the product available in the Wholesale resulting from the individual settings of the Customer's computer (color, proportions, etc.) cannot be the basis for a complaint and return of the purchased product - dimensions are given on each product page.
7. Upon receipt of the goods, the Customer shall be entitled to ownership and all risks related to further trade and use, in particular the risk of loss or damage.
8. The customer is obliged to check the goods at the time of their receipt in terms of compliance with the order, completeness of the order, integrity of the packaging, possible damage.
9. Damage in transport should be indicated in writing in the presence of the courier.
10. Quantitative, qualitative or other complaints, the Customer is obliged to report to the Wholesaler in writing immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods - under pain of leaving the complaint without recognizing it and losing any claims in this respect by the Customer. In the case of hidden defects of the goods sold, the User is obliged to report the defect to the Wholesaler immediately after its detection, but not later than within 7 days from the date the defect was discovered - under pain of leaving the complaint without recognizing it and losing any claims by the Customer in this respect, including however, with the proviso that the User's right to report a hidden defect in the goods expires after 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
11. The advertised goods are accepted only in an unchanged form, i.e. they cannot bear traces of any alterations, use, washing, etc.
Personal data in the online warehouse
1. The Seller is the administrator of the Customers' personal data collected through the Online Store.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of the personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Wholesale with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Wholesale with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Wholesale Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR internet platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/